Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Make your own Swiffer and the Paper Towel debate

I have a Swiffer duster. I really like it, but I don't like buying the refills. It seems like such a waste of money. So I found this site. I admit that I have not tried it yet, but I am going to this week. I will post back and let you know how it goes.

Also, in an effort to save money I am trying to look at everything I buy and figure out if we "need" it or not. Again, paper towels seem like such a waste to me. So much so that I usually tear them in half and only use half of one anyway. I don't think my husband can live without them completely, but I am thinking of trying this system. Again, I will try to post back and let you know what happens. Don't worry though I am definitely not going to try to reuse toilet paper! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly