Sunday, October 9, 2011

Menu Plan - 10.9.11


Food Storage
I am trying to slowly build up a food storage.  This past week I canned 18 pints of applesauce.

Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.

Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.

Breakfast:
  • English muffin breakfast sandwiches and applesauce or grapes
  • Blender Batter Waffles
  • Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker
  • Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these)
  • Clif kids organic bars (when we are in a hurry)

Lunch:

You can read how my lunch experiment (from last week) worked here.  I am doing it again this week.


I will be filling these lunches with:
  • Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
  • Homemade luncheables (using lunch meat, sliced cheese and crackers), grapes and carrots
  • Leftovers and applesauce
  • Clif Protein Bars (for me)



Supper:

Nachos and corn




Spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli and garlic bread (didn't have this last week)

Leftover Buffet

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. Sticky chicken and breakfast cookies are two of our favorite recipes too. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make your sticky chicken at least twice a month now. The family all love it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly