Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 10.23.11

We have lots of repeats from last week because we seemed to have several days of leftovers and my husband took us all out two days last week - which is not the norm, but it was nice!


Food Storage
I am trying to slowly build up a food storage. Last week I am canned chicken soup and froze pumpkin puree.

Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.

Breakfast:
 

Lunch:

You can read how my lunch experiment worked here.  I am doing it again this week.


I will be filling these lunches with:
  • Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
  • Homemade luncheables (using lunch meat, sliced cheese and crackers), grapes and carrots
  • Leftovers and applesauce
  • Clif Protein Bars (for me)



Supper:

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly