Monday, June 18, 2012

Menu Plan - 6.18.12


I found this channel called BYU on the new Roku I bought my husband for Father's Day. It is a Mormon tv channel (I am not advocating their doctrine here just their menu planning) and there is this show called the Food Nanny and I love it. She goes to people's houses and teaches them the importance of family dinnertime! A woman after my own heart.  She really works with them to commit to a plan but not to also commit to this plan but to see the impact of what a consistent dinnertime has on a family.

You all should check her out! 


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


Supper:

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.
What are you all having this week?  Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly