You all should check her out!
I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Eggs and bacon and toast or breakfast sandwiches
- Muffins - Using variations from the Master Muffin Mix from Home Joys with more variations
- Yogurt or cereal and toast
- Father's Day meal - Roast in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies in butter sauce and homemade bread and peanut butter and chocolate shakes (requested by my husband)
- Fresh Basil and Garlic chive lasagna, garlic bread and steamed broccoli
- Chicken on the grill, corn on the cob and salad
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
- Hamburgers on the grill, fries, baked beans and salad
- Out to eat - maybe a date night . . .
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.What are you all having this week? Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.