Sunday, September 30, 2012

Menu Plan - 9.29.12

I am trying to have Sunday dinners again.  We did it last week and it went pretty well.  We are trying it again tomorrow.  I mean I figure - if I cook it, they will come.  Get it, like from Field of Dreams.  Okay that was bad.  But it has been my dream to bring back extended family Sunday dinners.  And when I say "bring back" I don't mean to my family I mean to all of America.  I wish everyone would make a big meal (or order it out if you want) and have your family over - once a week.  Cousins play with cousins, aunts and uncles talk and play games or just sit and watch whatever football game is on.  I'm trying.  I hope it works.



Anywho, here is this week's menu plan.


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. I try to serve smoothies with breakfast or at least sometime between breakfast and lunch.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


Supper:
Snacks:

Grapes
Cheesy Pastry Puffs 
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (with coconut oil instead of shortening)

Mini freezer cooking session:

Cheesy Pastry Puffs 
Coconut Oatmeal CookiesOAMC French toast sticks
Mini pizzas for lunch


Hope you have a great week!  And check out more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly