This week's Goals:
- Journal at least 3 days a week and use my prayer journal
- Exercise 4 days this week
- Go over my Bible verses from the Navigators - 2 a week.
- Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book and put the finishing touches on my 2011 book and one page for my 2012 book.
- Join Money Saving Mom's 30 day house cleaning challenge
- Make yogurt and cream cheese
- Get back to freezer cooking club
- Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
- Do something that he usually has to do - like take out the trash or start his vehicle if its cold.
- Work on manners at the table
- Work on quiet time consistency
- Work on refining Spider theme unit study
- Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.
- Invite someone over for a meal or a snack
- Keep Mom's group going