Sunday, August 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 8.28.11



Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week. 

Food Storage

Last time food's storage was the long grain rice.  I didn't really buy anything for food storage this week.  But I hope to next week - maybe some food grade 5 gallon buckets and some Gamma lids.


Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and we have not died of boredom yet.  I make a bunch of the blender batter waffles on Saturday to put in the freezer for the rest of the week.  I also cook my bacon in bulk and freeze to pull out and microwave during the week.

 Breakfast:
Lunch:
  • Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
  • Freezer brown bag burritos, corn and apples
  • Salads
  • Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)
    Supper:

      What's cooking at your house this week?

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      I love comments!

      Printfriendly