Monday, June 11, 2012

Menu Plan - 6.11.12


Menu plan time - I think I should be cleaning out our freezers since we will be moving soon so that is what I plan to do.


Menu Plan

I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. Breakfasts are usually served with fruit smoothies.

Breakfast:

Lunch:


Supper:
  • Salisbury steak, noodles and spinach salad and fruit smoothie
  • Roast in the slow cooker, mashed potatoes and green beans 
  • Chicken on the grill, corn on the cob and salad
  • Queso Fundido, tortillas or tortilla chips, spinach salad and black beans
  • Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushie
  • Hamburgers on the grill, fries, baked beans and salad
  • Leftover Buffet

Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday.
What are you all having this week?  Remember, a menu plan just may save your sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly