Monday, August 25, 2008

Gravy and Biscuit

I just had to post this because it was just so sweet. My son and nephew are both 3 years old and were born 6 weeks apart. They are buddies. We were making gravy and biscuit (I know, biscuits and gravy to everyone else). Anyway, I used the Homestead biscuit recipe from the 50s Housewife and I loved them. My husband still wants buttermilk biscuits so I will try them next time. I also made homemade gravy and some scrambled eggs. The best part was that the boys helped me and they were so proud when they were done.



Little hands in the kitchen





And here is the finished product - they probably tasted better than they looked.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they look just fine! I'm not very talented at making biscuits, but I sure love to eat them!
    And biscuits and gravy or gravy and biscuit--either way you are lucky to have them. No one here on Long Island makes them. I should learn how!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly