Thursday, August 14, 2008

I have been Tagged

I have been tagged by Miss Sonshine (as I like to call her) to share six random things about myself and then tag 6 more people to share six things about them!

So here are my six things....

  1. I love to watch shows about The Duggars (my mother-in-law is afraid that I am going to have 16 children and then move next door to them so she will have to babysit! Just kidding MJ) and I love to watch Jon and Kate plus 8.
  2. I love, love, love the south with Tennessee being my favorite state. I love how they talk. I love how they cook.
  3. I know all the words to Ice, Ice Baby - maybe I shouldn't tell that?
  4. I cannot stand the sight of blood. I passed out when I had my blood drawn for our life insurance policy (and yes, I have had two children).
  5. I call all soft drinks Coke. Some people call them pop. Some people call them soda.
  6. Shhhhh, don't tell anyone this, but my mother named me after my uncle's dog. Okay, stop laughing. Apparently Gretchen was a popular name for dogs in the 70's.

Now to tag others (and I apologize in advance if you have already been tagged) ....

Miss Klutzy Mama

Heidi at Today's Daily Dose

Kara at Moddy's Thoughts, Prayers and Adventures

Teresa at Handmade Daily

CC at If Only I Had Super Powers

More Than Survival, Choosing a Simple Life

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with me!

    I don't like the sight of blood either! I can handle the scraps that the kids come in with but if it is gushing or needing their blood drawn forget it! Guess that is why I am not a nurse!

    Thanks for stopping by too! Those sandwiches are sooo easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... not sure what I'll come up with.

    My cousin (also named Gretchen) once told me she was named after a neighbor's dog! I don't know if it's true, but you must be right about a lot of "Gretchen" dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! I love these kinds of things, you get to learn so much about people!

    Ice, ice baby - ha! Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a little contemplation, I finally finished thinking of six interesting things about me. They'll be posted tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly