Sunday, August 24, 2008

Memorize Sunday (I'm just changing it to Memorize Sunday instead of Monday)

I thought you might be interested in this post where he talks about where to start when memorizing Scripture. If you want to see what we have been memorizing, you can go here.

For this week's verse we are doing Philippians 4:8:

8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. (NKJV)

I know it is a long one, but it is a good one to know and repeat over and over to yourself when you start thinking negatively. Go here to choose the version of your choice.

I did slack off this week, but I plan to be back on top of things this week. Remember to hold each other accountable, do your best and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly