Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Co-blogging Adventure

I had mentioned this before. I will be co-blogging with my friend Heidi over at her blog, Today's Daily Dose. She is a young, stay-at-home mom with three adorable little ones. She is just starting a photography business and let me just say, she is fabulous. She will be the wedding photographer at each of my sibling's wedding. You heard me right, my brother and my two sisters decided all to get married this year. My brother's is next weekend and my two sister's are the third and fourth weekend in October. Crazy! Anyway, please come over to Today's Daily Dose when you get time and check out things over there. I will still be keeping this blog as well.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we first tried the Asian crock pot meal I wasn't sure about peanut butter with chicken, but I really liked it. I've added a give a way to my blog today stop back and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...two sisters? This is really sad considering we are cousins, but who is the other sister? Is it maybe your mom's step-daughter or something? Please tell me that is the case and that I'm not a commplete idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to explain myself a little more. My parents are divorced and have been remarried to their current spouses for over 25 years each. I have two half sisters (I just consider them my sisters). One is my dad's and stepmom's (T) and the other is my mom's and stepdad's. So there you go, one whole brother and two half sisters.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly