Saturday, June 26, 2010

Vacation!


 I just wanted to let you all know that you probably won't be hearing from me for about a week.  I am going on a 10 year anniversary trip with my husband! 

So if you come and visit here and I am still not back feel free to check the archives.

I did a tag blanket tutorial on my other blog.  I also made these nursing covers if your interested.  And here are a few more of my sewing projects.

Feel free to check out any of  my recipes on this blog and my other one (I know I still need to combine them).

Plan on doing any canning?

Want some Bread Machine recipes?

Thinking of getting in Freezer Cooking?

See how I do my menu planning.

Take a peak into my garden.

And you can read about my frugalness here and here.

I hope you have a great week.  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy your trip!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I hope you have a fabulous time! Congrats on the 10 years.
    HUGS
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly