Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday, September 6th



Well, last week's menu was not too bad.  My favorite new dish is Laura's garlic chicken pasta.  She cooks the pasta in milk instead of water and the sauce is amazing.  I highly recommend you try it.  I have been doing a little freezer cooking over the past few days and plan to do some more tomorrow.  I bought two 10 lb. bags of potatoes and am experimenting with some potato freezing recipes.  I will share the ones that turn out.

Breakfasts:

Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
Breakfast Cookies
Blueberry Overnight Coffee Cake (from the freezer)
Whole Wheat Waffles

Bacon and cheese muffins


Lunch:

Mini Meatloafs
*Freezing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (going to try this and see how they thaw by making up a bunch and freeze them and then take them out in the morning to have for lunch)
Personal pizzas made on tortillas
Leftovers



Suppers:

BBQ Chicken Pizza (because I didn't have this last week)
Teriyaki Pork Chops

Taco Bar
Chicken Bombay
Steak, baked potatoes and green beans



Snacks:
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Whole Wheat Graham Crackers
Chewy Granola Bars

For  more menu ideas, please visit Laura at Orgjunkie.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly