Thursday, November 11, 2010

Family Favorites - Quick and Easy Dishes



 I have been promising that I would send a friend some quick and easy meal ideas and I thought I might as well put it on here then I could just send her a link.  These are just some of our family favorites. 

Here you go - in no particular order:


Garlic Chicken Pasta
Sloppy Joes – or my MIL’s (Brown 1 lb of hamburger.  Drain.  Turn heat to low and add 1/3 – 1/2 c each of ketchup and BBQ sauce.  Also add some minced onions, either dried or the real thing, according to taste.  Add salt, pepper and any other spices that speak to you at the moment.  Heat through and serve on buns.)
Chicken Bombay
Crock pot BBQ Pork Chops
Chicken Taco Casserole

Teriyaki Pork Chops
Eric’s Easy Grilled Chicken
Sticky Chicken in the Slow Cooker
Zesty BBQ Slow Cooker Chicken  
Bacon and Cheese Chicken
Creamy Chicken Casserole
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops and Baked beans 
Marvelous Mini Meatloafs


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly