Sunday, November 7, 2010

Menu Plan - 11.7.10



I guess at some point I was going to have to start cooking again after a week of eating food at family's houses. 

Breakfast:

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
Oatmeal (I don't like it but I am going to try it again and maybe see if my kids will eat it) and blueberries
Scrambled eggs, turkey bacon and fruit

Whole Wheat Waffles or pancakes, syrup, and banana
Cereal and toast

Lunch:

Leftovers
Soup and Salad
PBJ and raisins

Suppers:

Nachos! while watching the Colts game
Easy Oven Baked Pork Chops and Baked beans
Sticky Chicken in the Slow Cooker  
Mini Meatloaves and baked potatoes
Three Cheese Garlic Chicken (Easy)
Pizza

And I am thinking of serving this Strawberry Peach Slushie every night to the kids with dinner.  It has spinach in it but I am hoping no one will notice!

This is probably what we will be eating at our house this week.  Check out OrgJunkie.com for more menu ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly