Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Sick

Insert whining here.  I am sick and I RARELY get sick.  I would prefer to crawl in bed and cover my head and not come out for 3-5 days but as you know with three children that is not a possibility.  I can't seem to hear anything, my throat hurts and nothing tastes especially good.  And my in-laws are in town and I feel bad because I'm sick while they're here although we are still having a good time.

There is a hundred things I need to do but as you know, when you are sick nothing is really urgent and everything must wait.  So if you don't hear from me for days and days know that I am still here plugging away.  I may be a little whiny but I'm still here, downing the Emergen-C and trying to find cold medicine in my cabinet that is not expired. 

1 comment:

  1. I pray for healing for you! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly