Hello everyone – how are you? I hope you are planning to have a great week. I know I am because there is literally NOTHING written on my calendar this week. Can you believe it? After last week – a quick trip to Missouri then getting ready for a garage sale and then have a sewing party and then Mother’s Day – I am tired, but thankful. We made a nice little profit at the garage sale, the sewing party went well and was fun and Mother’s Day didn’t turn out too badly.
Now onto the food stuff – with such a crazy week last week we didn’t end up having half the things I planned so they are on here again this week.
- Really Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Cereal or something else easy
- Mini Breakfast Pizzas
- Giant Breakfast Cookies
- Homemade Pizza Lunchables
- Homemade Uncrustables
- Salad with shredded cheese, thinly sliced almonds, precooked chicken and homemade dressing
- Roast Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, bread – I made this on Sunday but we didn’t have it so we are having it on Monday
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry with Stir Fry veggies- we didn't have this last week
- Perfect marinade for grilled steaks and potatoes in foil packets, green beans and peaches
- Grilled marinated chicken, aglio e olio pasta, buttered almond green beans and peaches
- Pizza - BBQ Chicken Pizza or Chicken Alfredo Pizza or Sloppy Joes Pizza and Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Leftover Buffet