Last week I started making a plan for activities to do each day and it really worked!
So, here is this week's plan:
- Monday – Make Something Monday (crafts or projects) - Minute to Win It Games - I printed off a list of these to make and play! I tried to print the ones that were easy and that had household supplies that I had on hand.
- Tuesday – Time to Read Tuesday (weekly trip to the library) - turn in summer reading books and get more! - We did this last week and it was fun.
- Wednesday – What’s Cooking Wednesday (baking or cooking) - Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches (Lunch) - Start cooking lesson 2 - Spreading
- Thursday – Be Thoughtful Thursday (write letters, make cookies, serving others) - make cards to send to our sponsored child through World Vision.
- Friday – Go Somewhere Fridays (go somewhere fun) - Maybe the zoo or a state park (we may do this on Tuesday since my husband is off and switch to going to the library today)
*Idea from SomewhatSimple.com.