Sunday, June 12, 2011

Menu Plan - 6.12.11


Finally, my weekly menu plan.  I feel like I haven't done it in forever but it has just been a week.  Here is what we are having at our house this week.

Breakfast:
Frozen Waffles
Cereal and Milk
Clif Protein Bars
Eggs and turkey bacon

Lunch:
Leftovers
Homemade Uncrustables and apples
Homemade chicken nuggets, popcorn and applesauce






Supper:
Salisbury Steak (from the freezer), noodles, gravy and black eyed peas and tangerines
Sticky Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and tangerines
Chicken tacos, refried beans, PW's salsa (we LOVE this salsa), corn and fruit salad
Stir Fry Beef in Teriyaki Sauce, brown rice with Stir Fry veggies
Pizza - BBQ Chicken Pizza or Chicken Alfredo Pizza or Sloppy Joes Pizza  and Strawberry Peach Slushie
Leftover Buffet!



5 comments:

  1. Okay, I have a dumb question, but when you say homemade uncrustables, do you just mean like a pb&j that you've cut the crust off of? Are you freezing them like the ones you buy in the store and then just thawing them out whenever you want them? And if so, how long will they stay good in the freezer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @klutzymama
    Hey you - I make a lot of PB&J at the same time and sometimes I cut them in triangles and sometimes I cut them into hearts to get the crust off. I freeze them and when we want to eat them I take them out in the mornings or put them in our picnic bag so that we can eat them for lunch.
    I like to do 2 loaves of bread worth at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the crusts man! Where do the crusts go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ma
    Sometimes I keep the crust on but when I don't, I put them in a bag in the freezer and am thinking I might use them for some PB&J French Toast. Not sure yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly