We are just having an easy menu week. Lots of things didn’t get made last week so there are several repeats. I’m so thankful for an abundance of food choices we have here. Just think, we have so much food that we have to decided what to buy and what to make. What a blessing!
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19
- Homemade Uncrustables and apples
- Sandwiches, popcorn and applesauce
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs and carrots
- Steak on the grill, baked potatoes, salad and corn - didn’t have this last week
- Mini BBQ meatloaves (from the freezer), sweet potatoes, salad (from the garden) and peaches - didn’t have this either
- Stir Fry Beef in Teriyaki Sauce, brown rice with Stir Fry veggies (didn’t have last week)
- Pizza, spinach salad and Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Leftover Buffet!
- Sandwiches, chips, salad and fruit
What are you having at your house this week?
In His grace,