As far as last week's menu goes, my husband and I really liked the Cheesy Grub Sandwiches. They were easy to make too. The kids were not as on board. This week, I am making myself use all of the small kitchen appliances I have to really make food from scratch. I need to be committed so I am going to try to get back into making my English muffins, tortillas and other things of that nature from scratch.
Make salads for the week
- Whole Wheat Berry Pancakes *New recipe to try
- Scrambled Eggs, turkey bacon and peaches
- Bacon and Egg Cups *New recipe to try
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs and carrots and applesauce
- Sticky Chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and oranges
- Taco salad with all of the fixins, corn and strawberry slushie
- Grilled pork ribs (from fill the grill), steamed broccoli, mangos
- BBQ Chicken Pizza and Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Salisbury Steak (from the freezer), noodles, gravy and black eyed peas and peaches
- Leftover Buffet
What are you cooking up this week?