Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Week in Review - the Wal-mart edition

Our week has been pretty uneventful (for the most part).  We did have one incident.  I have said before that Wal-m*rt is not my favorite place and we rarely go there but I ran in yesterday to get a Wii game and we were checking out and this lady behind us had one of those motorized cart things.  And she was right behind my son and I.  Well, instead of turning it off she stepped on the gas and ran right into us and what was worse was she couldn't turn it off so I had to hold it off of my son with my leg all the while it just kept going while she was shouting (loudly) "Somebody stop it.  I can't stop it."   It was a great day at Wal-m*rt.  She apologized and said she didn't mean to.  Of course we knew she didn't, but wow, I did not know those could be so dangerous.

Anyway, here is a glimpse into our week:


Playing the Elefun game

Doing "school"

Doing one of busy bag activities

Shape matching

Spooning beads


Doing our ABC exercises -  Hopping on one foot

More exercise

My stepmom bought her this dress and we love it!

Here they are doing their quiet time

They all wanted to be wrapped up in a blanket together
The kids have played really well together this week.  They love making tents and hiding under their blankets.  I told my husband we should just get them blankets and cardboard boxes for Christmas.

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. i've often thought they should make people take a little test to use those things... :) glad there was no lasting damage though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm glad you are ok. Wal-mart is not my favorite place to go either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on disliking Wal-m*art. We try to avoid it most of the time. On the rare occasion we have to go there I try to get in and out as quickly as possible. Otherwise I find myself spending more than I had budgeted on things I didn't need in the first place.
    Glad to hear everyone was ok after the "accident"!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly