Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Tough Question - Do all religions lead to God?

A new weekly feature on apologetics:  An apologist is one who speaks or writes in defense of someone or something (source).  We are speaking in defense of Christianity.


Here is this week's question, "Do all religions lead to God?":



But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, -I Peter 3:15


2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem like you are getting the responses in which you seek with these provacative questions. Perhaps this is too deep? No- not all religions lead to God. Just as not all roads lead to my house. Narrow is the gate which leads to everlasting life...wide is the path which leads to destruction.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    I'm not trying to get responses. I know the answer to these questions. I am just trying to get people to think. These are the questions that people who don't know Jesus usually have.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly