Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Freezer Cooking - Breakfast Week 1, Day 1 Wrap Up

Wow, that was a long title right?  Anyway, I am posting my wrap up of what I accomplished today.

My goal:  Using the master muffin mix, make 12 breakfast muffins, 12 Peanut Butter and Jelly muffins, 12 pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, 12 blueberry streusel muffins

I was able to use the muffin mix to make all of the above and I still have muffin mix left over!  I really recommend that mix.  The muffins were really good.  I also was able to get about 16-18 muffins from each recipe instead of just 12.  I had a little "help" along the way.


With the mix it made making the muffins very easy.  I used just one bowl and washed it each time so there wasn't much clean up.



 

8 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out that master muffin mix.

    They look delicious! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Thrifty Mom in Boise
    You really should. The muffins are very moist and very good and not too sweet! I am so glad I tried it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link to my recipe. I never thought of freezing muffins! We are going on a trip next week, I think I'll steal this idea for then!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and a great versatile recipe!! I love the breakfast muffin idea.... What a quick (and yummy) breakfast that would make.... Not to mention all the other ideas you could do with it--Lunch muffins, etc. This is definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Gina
    I love so many recipes from your sight and this one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shawna
    I definitely recommend the recipe. I usually have one or two with a banana in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly