It has been a month or so since I set some goals and actually wrote them down. Today's the day to start that again. I love linking up to Crystal's blog - Money Saving Mom. She is always encouraging and she is always challenging each of her reader's to be more efficient and productive.
She has a new e-book out - 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life.
What Exactly is 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life?21 Days to a More Disciplined Life is not going to fix all of your discipline problems in less than a month, and if I claimed I’d be able to do that, I’d be lying.
After you have finished reading this book and gone through your first 21 Days, you will have implemented one or two small changes and created a habit of discipline in one area of your life
You will also have one completed “Mega Project”. Completing your first Mega Project is so important to your continued success in creating discipline habits. It will propel you forward and motivate you like nothing else.
Now onto my goals.
This week's goals:
1. Start What's In The Bible DVD with coloring pages and flash cards.
2. Work on Word of Life quiet time consistency.
3. Wake up at 7am now that I am getting more sleep at night.
4. Memorize one verse a week consistently.
Home Management Goals
5. Keep the "one load of laundry a day" consistent.
6. Be consistent about using our Daily to do/chore charts.
7. Organize kid's school papers.
8. Work on a freezer list with to do's and grocery list.
9. Schedule a time for this week to help someone or take them a meal.
10. Write two encouraging notes this week.
I will be doing this list using my M.I.T. (most important tasks) and my daily docket. I also have made up a chore chart/daily to do list for myself to use. If it is written down and I can cross it off then it is more likely to get done. I hate the have to think of what I have to do each day.