Monday, March 4, 2013

Goals for the Week


I only made three goals last week and well, I did some of them.


Last week's Goals:

1.  Follow this cleaning schedule. (Did not do it but I keep hoping)
2.  Do a workout a day from Skimble.com! (Did 3 or 4 and I love them!)
3.  Encourage quiet time for the kids from 1-3 every week day and really work with them on either napping or sitting quietly in their room to do quiet activities.  (Worked on this but need to continue to do so).


This week's Goals:


 Personal

1.  Journal at least 3 days a week and enter prayer requests on my phone app.
2.  Exercise 4 days this week using Skimble.com!
3.  Continue tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal.
4.  Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book and do one page for my 2011 book and one page for my 2012 book - I am so behind!
5.  Memorize Romans 1:20 and review Rev. 4:11 and Psalm 1:2.

Marriage

6. Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
7.  Do something that he usually has to do - like take out the trash or start his vehicle if its cold.

Children/Homeschooling

8. Start a read aloud at lunch.
9.  Have the younger two do a book on CD in their rooms.

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

10.  Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week.


How did your week go?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly