Monday, April 1, 2013

This Week's Goals






This week's Goals:


 Personal

  • Journal at least 3 days a week and use my prayer journal
  • Exercise 4 days this week
  • Go over my Bible verses from the Navigators - 2 a week.
  • Put together a page every week for my Shutterfly Family Photo Year Book and put the finishing touches on my 2011 book and one page for my 2012 book.


Homemaking


Marriage

  • Work on carving out a weekly date night time - arrange babysitting.
  • Do something that he usually has to do - like take out the trash or start his vehicle if its cold.

Children/Homeschooling

  • Work on manners at the table
  • Work on quiet time consistency
  • Work on refining Spider theme unit study

Ministry/Friendships/Extended Family

  • Encourage others - send a verse once a week with encouraging words via text, e-mail or phone call and write two encouraging notes per week. 
  • Invite someone over for a meal or a snack
  • Keep Mom's group going



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly