Monday, June 17, 2013

The Big Book of Animal Devotions



We have found a devotional book that my son and I love.  I saw my friend's son have this book and knew my oldest would love it.  He loves all things animals - especially interesting facts about them.

We have been reading this every afternoon together.  It tells what makes each animal interesting.  We learn a lot and we have good questions at the end of each devotion.  There a few questions about the animals we just read and then one about how he can apply the devotion to his own life.

We then look up more about the animals online.   There aren't a lot of pictures but the content is great.  The devotions are short enough to keep the child's attention.  This book uses the Bible and nature to teach about God.  We love it!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly