Monday, July 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Paleo and some Whole30

Hey I got a new laptop so I thought I would try blogging more regularly again.  Especially since I now do this crazy Paleo thing.  I am posting my menu plan for the week.  I post way more on Instagram so if you want to see that just click the link.

Here is this week's menu.  Some are even Whole30 compliant.

Breakfast:

Eggs, salad and fruit

Paleo sausage egg mc"muffin"

Bacon and eggs and green peppers and apples

Sweet Potato and apple hash with bacon

Lunch:




Lunch is honestly just mostly leftovers from supper or if we fill the grill for the week, we have meat or chicken and then a green smoothie or salad and fruit.

Supper:





Beef and cabbage stir fry

Bunless burgers with sweet potato fries and a spinach salad

Asian meatballs and cauliflower fried "rice"

Cracklin chicken, roasted veggies and fruit salad

Chicken (Leftover from Cracklin Chicken), salsa, guacamole, shredded lettuce bowls

Out to Eat

Leftover Day

Menu Plan Monday for the week of July 28/14

  

1 comment:

  1. I did the No Grain for a while (yes, it was Paleo, I suppose?), man is that hard to do! But it really did help the inflammation in my hands ... I try to do reduced grains now ... curious how far along you are on the Whole 30 ... not done that yet and honestly, a little intimidated by it! Thanks for sharing at Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday party!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly