Friday, May 23, 2008

Make it Yourself . . . Monday

I had this grand idea of hosting a "Make it Yourself . . . Monday", but someone beat me to it.

I could use that verse in Ecclesiastes here:


"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9

So, anyway, I am going to join with her in her "Make it Yourself Monday" and tell you what I have made myself.



I made my own applesauce. My children love it and I have a friend that bought a freezer specifically for all the applesauce that she made. So there you go! You can also check out my post where we made our own strawberry jam.


I would also like to try to make this homemade toothpaste recipe or try this recipe. What homemade things have you made?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, well let's see....

    Nothing as extravagant as your homemade things. Just the norm....bread, pancakes, etc.

    I make my own bread crumb mix and um...I make babies. :)

    Yeah, um...I think you've got me beat on this one, Gretchen!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly