Thursday, August 7, 2008

A joint blog, what are your thoughts?

This is an excerpt from my friend's blog. We are considering doing a joint blog although I think I will still keep this one.

Also, I have been talking with a friend of mine (a fellow blogger) and we are considering conjoined blogs. Wow, I bet I totally just coined that phrase. Anyway, we both lead crazy stay-at-home-mom-and-wife lives and we are thinking it might be fun to get two perspectives from the same blog. So, my dear readers, what are your thoughts on that? Do any of you know of other blogs with multiple writers?

1 comment:

  1. I do a joint blog with six of my friends, and it is wonderful! It is neat to have us all come together and write. Our joining facets are motherhood and Christianity, but we are all completely different people!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly