Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Works for Me Wednesday: Pantry lists and Homemade items

So on my last Works for Me Wednesday post, I asked for some coupon help and I got it. Thank you to all of you who have responded. One of the suggestions was to put the coupons away and take a break and so I have. I am officially on a coupon break (don't looked so shocked). During this time I am updating my pantry list and my "what is usually in my refrigerator" list. I am also trying to update my list of recipes that I can make with things that I have in my pantry and refrigerator. I am also looking at these lists and trying to figure out what I can make myself. One of these items is chocolate syrup. I have gathered a recipe and plan to make this myself very soon since we are almost out and my son loves chocolate milk.

Anyway, I don't have my lists completed so I don't want to post them yet, but I did want to list some recipes that I use and are going to use of pantry/refrigerator items that you can make yourself.

Refrigerator items:
Butter - I have done this myself and I just use regular cream
Chocolate syrup
Yogurt

Household items:
Laundry detergent - I use this and I love it. I am needing to make my second batch.

I also have a weekly post I do on different items you can make yourself. You will find them here.

This list is short for now, but I will be adding to it and I will hopefully post my lists soon. I got several ideas from this post.

For more Works for Me Wednesday, visit Rocks in My Dryer.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a great plan! :)

    Thanks for linking to my blog! Enjoy your homemade butter. :)

    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly