Sunday, August 17, 2008

Memorize Monday (on Sunday night) . . . Psalm 119:41

As usual, the verses we have been memorizing can be found here. I said my verse to my husband. What I need to work on more is remembering all of my newly memorized verses that I have memorized several weeks ago. Just so you know, I am getting these verses from our pastor who started this memorizing challenge at our church. This week's verse is Psalm 119:41:

41May Your loving kindnesses also come to me, O LORD,
Your salvation according to Your word; (NASB)

Go here to see it in the version that you would prefer. Remember, don't be too hard on yourself. If you have never memorized verses before, start today! Also, if you choose another verse to memorize -great! Comment and let me know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly