Sunday, August 10, 2008

Memorize Monday on Sunday, Psalm 119:18

If you need to see the verses we have been memorizing, go here. How are you all doing? Are you writing them down on a 3 x 5 card? I leave mine on my kitchen island so I can look at it whenever I am in there (actually I am barely in any other room it seems like). Don't forget to go back over your other verses and quote them again from time to time. I did say Psalm 119:11 to my husband this week.

This week's verse is also from Psalm 119. It is Psalm 119:18:

18
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law. (NIV)

18Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. (KJV)

18 Open my eyes, that I may see
Wondrous things from Your law. (NKJV)

18Open my eyes, that I may behold
Wonderful things from Your law. (NASB)

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly