Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun little activity for kids


My stepmom gave me some Family Fun magazines and I found this neat craft in them.

It is so easy - even an uncrafty mom like myself can do it.

Supplies:
Washable Tempera Paint
Freezer Gallon size plastic bag
Tape
Q-tip


Instructions:
Poor paint into plastic bag.  Lay plastic bag flat and squeeze out as much air as possible (without squeezing out the paint :).  Tape the end of the bag VERY WELL.  Lay the bag flat and write on it with your Q-tip.  When you want to erase it, just push the paint around and write on it again.


It is better to use the Q-tip just in case if you were to use your finger and your fingernail went through the bag then you might have quite a little mess on your hand.  I would also get the Ziplock brand freezer bag for this - not the cheaper bags.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh,my. This looks scary to me, like an accident waiting to happen. (Spoken by a non-crafty old woman who is also a pessimist)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! I'm going to try it and see how it works! Thanks for sharing!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly