Sunday, January 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 1.9.11



Here is our menu this week.  I am trying to make vegetables and fruits more accessible so I took an idea from one of my new favorite blogs - I Heart Organizing.  I heart this blog.  I have already redone my kitchen "kids" cabinet and have lots of plans for other things in my house.  One of her ideas was to cut up fruit and put them in see through glass containers so that they would be easy to grab.  So this is what I did as soon as I got home from the grocery.  I washed and cut up the fruit and put it in the fridge.  The picture is from her blog.  The picture will link you there.




Breakfasts:
Cereal
Oatmeal, blueberries and sliced almonds
Whole Wheat English Muffin, Peanut butter and banana
Bacon, eggs and cheese sandwiches on English Muffins

Lunch:
Leftovers
Whole Wheat tortilla pizza with pepperoni
PB & J and applesuace
Chicken nuggets and apples and carrots
 
Sundays:
Sticky Chicken in the Slow Cooker, Scalloped Potatoes, green beans, peaches and bread


Mondays:

Beans and Cornbread


Tuesdays:
Chicken Bombay, brown rice and peas

Wednesdays:

Lentils and Brown Rice Casserole and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day


Thursdays:

Slow cooker beef stew and bread 

Fridays:
Pizza - BBQ Chicken Pizza or Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Sloppy Joes Pizza 


Saturdays:

Breakfast for dinner - Whole Wheat Waffles or Biscuits and Gravy

For more menu ideas, please visit OrgJunkie.com.
 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the menu. now I only have to go to the store :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Printfriendly