You will see some repeats this week because we didn't get it all done last week. As usual, I keep breakfast and lunch really simple and focus on supper.
I have one more week until school starts and since we are trying something new this year, I want to have supper taken care of. Be sure to check out tomorrow's post - Freezer cooking after bedtime. Where I will make 2 months of meals for the freezer after the kids go to bed. One night at a time for this entire week.
- Scrambled Eggs, turkey bacon and peaches
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - made with frozen fruit (peaches, blueberries, strawberries), water and honey
- Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), carrots and applesauce
- Cheesy Grub sandwiches, carrots and apples
- Grilled pork ribs (from fill the grill), black eyed peas, steamed broccoli, mangos
- BBQ Chicken Pizza and Strawberry Peach Slushie
- Salisbury Steak (from the freezer), noodles, gravy and black eyed peas and peaches
- Hamburgers, chips and corn on the cob
- Grilled salmon, baked potatoes, peas and peaches
- Leftover Buffet
What's cooking at your house this week?