1. Consistently work on Bible memory verse and read the kids Bible story everyday.
2. Continue working on Prov. 15:1 - using a soft voice and not yelling.
3. Walk 3 miles a day 5 days a week.
4. Consistently do my quiet time (Bible study) and work on remembering 5 verses a week that I have already learned and adding a new one.
Home Management Goals
5. Freeze a bushel of peaches this week.
6. Make homemade bread for the week.
7. Wash, line dry, fold, & put away one load of laundry every day. (I am not very consistent with the putting away).
8. Re-organize hall linen closet.
9. Finish organizing binders for school stuff.
10. Mail card and pictures to my husband's grandma and take the kids to visit my mamaw.
11. Meet with my friend for discipleship (we have missed several weeks).
What goals do need to accomplish this week?