Friday, September 23, 2011

Links I loved - family wall, hair tutorial and more

I want to do this very badly and with this tutorial I might be able to do it and get everything aligned.  Go see the Family Collage Wall @ The creative Chickadee.



I tried out this hairstyle on me and my daughter and I loved how easy it was:  A Surprise Twist from Measured by the Heart.

I will be doing this on Sunday night right after I find the correct containers - Life as a Mom's Lunchbox Ideas and Inspiration.


I'm thinking at some point I might try this One Day Cleanse, but I'm not making any promises.

And if you haven't been paying attention to what is going on with Israel and the Palestinians, I suggest you start.  Trust me, you want to know what is going on.


I also enjoyed reading The Simple Dollar's 100 Great Tips for Saving Money.  Lost of good ideas!

What have you come across that you have enjoyed reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly