Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu Plan - 9.25.11


Food Storage
I am trying to slowly build up a food storage.  I still need to look into apple prices for canning some applesauce and apple pie filling.  Also,  I am still going to look into canning some soups.  I would like to try this Beef Vegetable soup and this Chicken Corn Soup and maybe some chili.

Menu Plan

Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple.  We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch.  I make a bunch of the blender batter waffles on Saturday to put in the freezer for the rest of the week.  I also cook my bacon in bulk and freeze to pull out and microwave during the week.

Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

*This week for lunch I am trying something - pre-making our lunches for the week inspired by Life as a Mom.


I will be filling these lunches with:
  • Homemade Uncrustables (using homemade bread and strawberry jam), grapes and cheesesticks
  • Homemade hot pockets (using different fillings - pizza, ham & cheese, chicken and cheese, etc.), applesauce and carrots
  • Leftovers (we almost always have leftovers for lunch)

Supper:



Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly