I am trying to slowly build up a food storage. This week I am planning on canning beef stew and chicken soup. I am also planning to buy several gallons of water to build up our 72-hour emergency kits.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
Still using more of the freezer cooking that I did in my menu plan this week.
- Freezer English muffin breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce or grapes
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Smoothies - my husband is our smoothie maker
- Giant Breakfast Cookies and peaches (need to make these)
- Clif kids organic bars (when we are in a hurry)
You can read how my lunch experiment (from last week) worked here. I am doing it again this week.
I will be filling these lunches with:
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Homemade luncheables (using lunch meat, sliced cheese and crackers), grapes and carrots
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Clif Protein Bars (for me)
- Soft tacos, tortilla chips, corn and applesauce
- Cheeseburger Soup, crackers and apple crisp
- Alfredo Pasta Bake, Green beans, salad and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day.
- Pizza, Easy whole wheat breadsticks, Spinach Salad and strawberry slushies
- Whole grain chicken soup and whole wheat rolls
- Spaghetti and meatballs, broccoli and garlic bread (didn't have this last week)
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a blessed week!