I did not cook at all last week. Seriously - at all. I wasn't feeling great and my husband helped me by getting some things for the freezer and by picking up dinner because I just needed to rest but I am feeling much better this week and so I guess I should have a plan so I can cook my family some food.
No food storage plans for this week.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I may try to add something new one of these days. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week. If anyone has new ideas about what I can fill our lunch containers with let me know.
- Homemade breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce or grapes
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Clif kids organic bars (when we are in a hurry which is often)
You can read how my lunch experiment worked here.
I will be filling these lunches with:
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Homemade luncheables (using lunch meat, sliced cheese and crackers), grapes and carrots
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Clif Protein Bars (for me)
- Hamburger Soup (we add pasta to our's) and whole wheat rolls (from the freezer)
- Skillet Pork Chops and potatoes, green beans and salad
- Beans and Cornbread and green smoothies (ya gotta have some vegetables right?)
- Bacon grilled cheese sandwiches, seasoned baked potato wedges, salad and applesauce
- Creamy Beef and Noodles in the Crock Pot and steamed broccoli
- Beans and Rice Burritos and corn
- Leftover Buffet
Check out more menus at Menu Plan Monday. I hope you have a great week!