Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Money Saving Mom Freezer Cooking Ebook


I told you earlier that I have received a preview copy of Money Saving Mom's book to review.  I have already finished reading it and will be working on my review to post.  On her blog, she just posted that she has made a Freezer E-book and you all know how much I love freezer cooking so I wanted a free copy!


Her new book is called The Money Saving Mom®’s Budget.  Click on the picture of the book to pre-order a copy!  You can buy it for $10.99 from Amazon.  This is a really good book.  And one of the neatest parts of it is that all of the proceeds of the sale of the book is going to Compassion International.

Now you can also get your own free copy of Crystal's Freezer E-book.  Check out her post here on exact instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly