You can find the whole tutorial here. Today's ornament is a candle or light. Sorry my picture did not turn out well for this one.
1. Use Shannon's page to cut out the ornament. You may go here to print it. The ornament is at the bottom of the paper. Cut out a colored ornament and a white ornament.
2. Next, find your symbol. The symbol is the book. I just copied it. You can look up candle clip art and use one of those.
3. Cut out your shape. You can glue this on with a felt glue (available at craft stores) or use your heat and bond to attach it (read the instructions that come with it) or hot glue it. Hot glue doesn't hold quite as well. You can sew this down, but it is so tiny that I just used the heat and bond and ironed it.
**You could get your Heat N Bond Lite and trace your symbol onto it. Then you will want to iron it onto the white felt. When using your iron, put it onto the steam setting even though the Heat N Lite instructions say not to. Use a tea towel or something over the felt as your ironing it because felt will burn. Yes, I said felt will burn.
4. Sew the white and color-side of the ornaments together. Leave an opening at the top. I only sewed the bottom half. I used "invisible thread" to sew each of my ornaments so you won't have to keep changing your thread unless you just want to use white thread which is fine too.
5. Once your ornament is put together glue it (see above) on your white side of your ornament (I didn't do this).
6. Put your number on the color side of the ornament. You can cut out the numbers from here. You could also buy the stick on felt numbers at your local craft store. Make sure they will fit onto your ornament before you buy them.
Two more ornaments to go!