Monday, December 26, 2011

Menu Plan - 12.26.11


I suppose I must make a menu for the week  If I don't we won't be eating anything good and I will be scrambling to figure out what to make at about 4:30 each day - things I hate to do!  We did not have any traditional Christmas dinner.  We had taco fixins at my Dad's and appetizers and desserts at my Mamaw's.  I made a big breakfast for us after we opened our presents to include homemade biscuits and gravy, Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls, eggs and bacon.  I don't think we at lunch that day.



I was actually glad to have something different because as my husband says, I make homey meals a lot so this was a nice switch.

Here is a recap of some of the things we made for Christmas:

We made Muddy Buddies (a.k.a. Puppy Chow) but it was gone way before Christmas


My kitchen helpers making cinnamon rolls

This is me beating the fudge.  I didn't use a wooden spoon but it came out delicious!
Homemade Chex mix for my husband


Menu Plan


Breakfast:

Lunch:

Supper:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Printfriendly