I can't tell you how many weeks we are going on where our menus are just straight simple. I just don't have a lot of creative juices flowing right now and I am more than happy to just have some meat and potato meals. I think they are the best anyway.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no complaints. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Homemade breakfast sandwiches (these are a hit!) and applesauce
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Breakfast Casserole in the Crockpot (new-to-me recipe) and peaches
- Cereal and Milk
You can read how my lunch experiment worked here.
- Homemade uncrustables, grapes and carrots
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Clif Protein Bars (for me)
- Beans and Rice Burritos, corn and salsa with tortilla chips
- Chicken and dumplings, green beans and Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day
- Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
- Baked potato bar (maybe using leftover chili and whatever else we find)
- Friends bringing dinner
- Leftover Buffet