Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and smoothies
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Crock Pot Oatmeal (using oat groats) and blueberries
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti, green beans and twisted garlic breadsticks (make 2 for the freezer)
- Beef Enchiladas, corn, sour cream, lettuce, etc.
- Slow cooker bean with bacon soup and cornbread
- Pizza (going to try this recipe for crust this week), salad and fruit smoothies
- Eating at my sister's for my niece's birthday party
- Leftover Buffet
What's for dinner at your house this week?