I also was behind on announcing my winner for the Money Saving Mom's Budget book.
It is Barb!
Barb, I need your e-mail address so please leave me a comment with it. Congratulations! Thank you to all who entered.
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. We eat the same thing week after week for breakfast and lunch and still no one has died of boredom. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal and smoothies
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Crock Pot Oatmeal (using oat groats) and blueberries
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Dijon Pork Chops, black eyed peas and broccoli
- Sausage smother white beans and cornbread
- Pizza, salad and peach cobbler
- Chili Cheese potato casserole (with leftover chili) and salad
- Leftover Buffet
What's for dinner at your house this week?