As for last week's menu, I didn't make the Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti but everything I actually did make. Here are a few pictures of the kids helping me make the crackers for the Chicken Stoltzfus:
We really liked the chicken stoltzfus, but I thought it wasn't quite salty enough and so I added too much salt to my husband's portion. Needless to say, he liked it but couldn't eat it all because I put too much salt in it:(
Now onto my menu, as usual I keep breakfast and lunches simple. I do some things on the weekend to make it easier for the week.
- Blender Batter Waffles
- Crock Pot Oatmeal (using oat groats) and blueberries
- Eggs and bacon and applesauce
- Cereal and Milk
- Heart Pancakes for Valentine's Day!
- Homemade uncrustables, fruit and carrots (Heart shaped for Valentine's Day)
- Homemade lunchables
- Soup and crackers
- Leftovers and applesauce
- Olive Oil and Italian Herb Roasted Chicken, Oven Fried Potatoes, green veggie, cheddar muffins
- Heart Shaped Pizzas and strawberry slushies
- Honey Pork Chops, veggie fried brown rice
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings and cooked carrots
- Three Cheese Baked Spaghetti, green beans and twisted garlic breadsticks (didn't have it last week)
- Leftover Buffet
Key Lime Pie (for my husband)
Heart shaped sugar cookies (for the kids)
What's for dinner at your house this week?